The 2018 Harley-Davidson Road King Special already has a pretty rad custom feel to it with all that blacked-out accents it is rocking. There is always more that can be done though, as most Harley owners know. Check out some cool upgrades for your blacked-out bagger.
This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid seat-of-the-pants increase you can feel every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant jump in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage.
- Black, non-highlighted
- The Stage III 107ci to 114ci upgrade delivers up to 39 percent more power, and the 114ci to 117ci upgrade increases power by up to 24 percent when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire rpm range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stoplight-to-freeway-speed acceleration for those freeway on-ramps
- Retains Original Equipment factory warranty
- Includes Screamin' Eagle cylinders, pistons, piston rings, cam, valve springs, tappets, head gaskets, cylinder base and cam cover gaskets, and clutch springs
- 50-state US EPA compliant
- MSRP: $1,595.95
The unique look of the contoured heat shields on the Power Duals head pipes elegantly masks the prowess of the Power Chamber crossover that enhances performance over the stock head pipes.
- Helps reduce exhaust temperatures up to 250° Fahrenheit
- Full-coverage heat shields
- Includes dual bung oxygen sensor ports (18mm and 12mm)
- MSRP: $649.99
- 3.5 24-bit color TFT (touchscreen) display with touch panel (16,777,216 colors)
- Weather-, shock-, and vibration-resistant enclosure; fully potted with silicone elastomer; and utilizes over-molded cables with sealed cable connections
- Integrated AMPS four-hole threaded inserts for various mounting solutions (Dynojet recommends TechMounts)
- USB mini-B weatherized; compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10
- Molex eight-pin connector-to-vehicle interface cable
- Dynojet CAN Link expansion port allows interfacing with other Dynojet products, such as the Wide Band 2 or Auto Tune module
- 2 GB of internal memory provides a robust capacity for tune files and data logs
- MSRP: $549
Modern updates in styling and performance for a timeless classic. An integrated electronic servomotor delivers precise rpm-based butterfly engagement. The all-new custom Kuryakyn-designed high-flow K&N filter delivers approximately 10 percent more airflow than previous models for improved CFM rating, and a new internal "stinger" design on the end-cap maximizes airflow to the throttle body.
- High-quality A380 aluminum housings in three finish options
- Ergonomic forward-facing design with ram-air-styled inlets
- Modular design for easy customization with accessory faceplates
- All-new Kuryakyn-designed high-flow K&N filter with larger surface area offers approximately 10 percent more airflow
- New filter with integrated “stinger” design maximizes airflow to the throttle body
- MSRP: $399.99