KENOSHA, Wis. - July 7, 2011 - Some jobs need that special tool and Blue-Point has introduced three new specialty tools that are certain to improve your productivity and help set you apart from the competition.
"Our new Blue-Point specialty tools are designed with our customers in mind to help improve their productivity and efficiency, especially when it comes to those jobs where it's tough to find the right tool," said Brian Woller, category manager for Snap-on. "We often hear from our customers about tools they would like to see for certain applications. Based on that feedback, we developed these tools to meets their needs."
Recessed Body Clip Pliers (YA336)
- Will remove almost any clip type from trim, bumpers, etc.
- Ergonomic tool with special angled tips for access to tight spaces
- Steel levers encased in glass-filled nylon for lightweight comfort
Ford Fuel Filter/Oil Filter Cap Tool (FFW2)
- Dual purpose: 36 mm hex and six notches allows tool to work as a fuel filter and oil cap socket
- 3/8-inch drive
- Works on fuel filters for Ford F250 thru F550 trucks; E250 thru E350 Econoline Vans, Excursion and Super Duty; 1998 to present Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
- Works on oil filter caps for 2003-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel; 2008 to present Ford 4.6L Turbo Diesel; some International/Navistar trucks and Volkswagens
Flexible Lighted Serpentine Belt Tool (SBTL33)
- Flexibility allows for easy adjustment of belt around various pulley positions
- LED lighted portion of tool ensures easy visibility in dark engine compartments
- Extra-long 33-inch length allows for deeper reach around crank shaft pulley
- Reverse gripping feature allows for two-handed positioning of tool
Customers can find out more about the new Blue-Point specialty tools by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, power sports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.6 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.