K&N Engineering, Inc., releases a Replacement High-Flow Air Filter for the 2009-2011 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Screamin'Eagle Ventilator style performance air cleaner systems found on 2010-2011 CVO's. If you're looking for increased performance out of your performance V-Twin, upgrade to a K&N High-Flow Air Filter!
DESCRIPTION: H/D SCREAMIN' EAGLE VENTILATOR ELEMENT
REPLACES HD PART: OEM # 29670-09
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
K&N's famous Million-Mile Limited Warranty®
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction & increase performance
- Provides long service intervals and excellent filtration
- Zinc coated top plate withstands corrosion
- Pliable, durable Urethane application specific sealing bead
- No Fuel-Management Modifications necessary
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready for installation
KEY PRODUCT LINKS:
K&N's "new" HD-0910 High-Flow Air Filter made for HARLEY-DAVIDSON's Ventilator Performance Air Cleaner system provides low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. The K&N pleated media provides a large filtration area offering high-flow, long service intervals and
excellent filtration. This filter is designed to slide directly into the OE Air Filter Assembly without any fitting or cutting required. The injection molded Urethane frame offers a pliable sealing bead ensuring an air tight fit and extra long life. Zinc coated top plates ensures years of filtration without corrosion. K&N High-Flow filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
Product Samples Available Upon Request